Some of the things I did in the Eight Ball Restoration:
1. Total cabinet repaint inside and out.
2. All new ground bead installed in cabinet & head.
3. Installed new side rails.
4. New Glass.
5. Repainted leg and installed new bolts & levers.
6. Coin door polished inside and out, new coin door inserts.
7. Replaced all cabinet instruction & warning cards.
8. Near mint back glass.
9. All very clean boards working 100%.
10. All displays are clear w/ no burns.
11. SDU adjusted to 170 volts.
12. NOS Playfield was installed a couple years ago before I bought the machine.
13. Replaced many light socket & bulbs.
14. New CPR Playfield Plastics set installed.
15. New Flippers units, Pop bumpers rebuilt. All coils with new sleeves.
16. Highly Polished Shooter Rod.
17. New Pop bumper caps & Rubber Kit.
18. Original coin box with plastic trays.
Iím sure thereís more that I canít remember.