2. Rebuilt power supply.
3. Inside of cabinet sanded and paint touch-up, outer Cabinet touched up as needed and sprayed a light clear coating.
4. Very nice backglass - near mint.
5. Repainted legs and installed new leg levers
6. Rebuilt pop bumpers & new caps
7. Playfield was stripped down and a new overlay installed
8. Coin Door cleaned and polished, new decals installed.
9. All GI lighting are LED's.
10. Replaced all bad playfield light sockets
11. All new cabinet instruction cards installed.
12. All displays clear with no burns.
13. New CPR playfield plastics installed.
14. Installed free play ROMs.
15. Comes with Manual & schematic 16. Many more things that I can't remember.
This is a very nice clean wide body pinball machine..